SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER/PRODUCER - GDL - $1,800 a $2,200 dlls
I’m LOOKING for a SENIOR VIDEOGAME PROJECT MANAGER/PRODUCER
For a full-time in-house position in a Videogame studio in Guadalajara, Jalisco.
$1,800 to $2,200 dlls per month
We are seeking a full time experienced Senior Project Manager/ Producer to be a key employee managing game development with teams based in our office in Guadalajara, Mexico. The main focus of the teams will be making games for the casino market.
Up to 2 weeks per quarter
Skill set, personality
* Self starter, self motivated
* Detail oriented, tenacious and meticulous
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Confident in ‘client facing’ project management.
* Excellent leader and mentor for a team
* Capable of identifying risks and recommending appropriate mitigation
* Central point of integrated communication for all things related to the project
* Understanding the core disciplines needed in game production and the ability to weigh out the costs and benefits of a decision and how it affects the product’s schedule, team stress load and overall product value
* The ability to guide the internal team and the external stakeholders to decisions you feel benefit a product’s overall success
Qualifications and Education Requirements
* College degree in a project management related discipline in either art or science (or significant equivalent real world experience)
* Must be Bilingual and Fluent in English and Spanish
* Must have at least 5 years of project management experience in addition to 5 years experience leading a production team and have successfully shipped/published commercial software products, preferably games or casino games related.
* Experience in Game Design and / or math a significant plus
* Must be proficient in popular project management tools e.g. Asana, Jira, Basecamp, excel, etc.
* A good working knowledge of Adobe software, e.g. Photoshop and After Effects
* Comfortable working in either cascade/waterfall or Agile /SCRUM style of project management environment.
About Present Creative
Present Creative is a game development and production services company with head office based in San Francisco. We are expanding our game production capabilities in Mexico.
MID UI-UX DESIGNER - GDL - $1,500 dlls al mes
I’m looking for a Mid UI-UX Designer
The pay rate is $1,500 dlls a month
Mostly for casual, mobile, gambling, and occasionally application space and web work.
I’m looking for a talent who can:
* Be a good graphic designer following wireframes.
* Read an Information Architecture Flow and create wireframes.
* Help the client create a UX that increases friction where needed and decreases where needed.
* English Fluency is a must.
It’s a plus if he can:
* Create IA flows
* Digest whole projects and be client facing.
Software: Illustrator and/or Sketch
InvisionApp is a plus
The working schedule is flexible and at distance
The first project will last 1 month approximately, it will also serve as a test to see if a work relationship can be established.
The pay rate is $1,500 dlls a month.